The take time retreat is a team effort and I am so happy that these creative and beautiful souls will be joining me in creating this experience for you:
- creating all our amazing meals and delivering our cookery workshops: Leah
- offering her healing hands for massage and her heart for yoga: Charlotte
- bringing her incredible sound bath workshop: Sharon (pronounced Shar-on)
- helping us to find our inner-creative flare: Roz & Judy
- bringing aromatherapy into our retreat home: Vicky
- raw chocolate workshop, two more healing hands for massage and general organisation and hosting duties: me!
All of us involved in your take time retreat have the relevant training and appropriate insurances for our own specific activities. We each bring a wealth of experience and can adapt everything we do to suit all abilities and levels of prior experience.
We are committed to creating a welcoming, safe & non-judgemental environment so that everyone can enjoy maximum benefit from their take time retreat experience.
I have been qualified in first aid at work for the past 20 years and have undertaken regular first aid training in that time, although hopefully this part of my experience won’t be required on our retreat.
Please let me know if you have any questions at all about the activities and workshops we will be running during the take time retreat