Nominate a friend for a FREE place on our next retreat!
Taking time away from what we usually do is so important for our sense of who we are because so often we become consumed in being there for other people (at work or at home) and we forget to be there for ourselves.
My goal with take time retreats is to create a space where busy women can let go of their day-to-day life and focus on themselves for a few days. We provide everything you need to do that – great food, luxurious accommodation, restorative movement & mindfulness sessions, massage and creative workshops – along with space and time to do your own thing if that’s what you need most.
At the same time, I know this is a luxury that not everyone can afford, which is why I have set aside a twin room for two women who deserve this, even if they are not in a position to fund it for themselves at the moment.
Which is where you come in…
Is there someone you know who would love to join us on our retreat & deserves to have some time to themselves, but would never think of spending money on themselves?
If you have a friend who fits the bill, you can nominate them for one of two FREE places in a shared twin-bedded room. If selected, they will receive the full retreat package, including:
- 3 nights in a shared twin-room with luxury en-suite shower room & locally-sourced aromatherapy toiletries
- welcome pack on arrival
- luxury towelling robe and slippers which are theirs to take home at the end of their stay
- a full-body relaxation massage with one of our Jing-trained therapists
- all meals & drinks
- all activities, workshops, classes, guided sessions and demonstrations
- a recipe pack of all the dishes covered in the ‘cooking with spices’ and ‘raw chocolate’ workshops, along with some of the other recipes we use at the retreat
- a take-home pack on departure
Before nominating your friend:
Please forward them the link to this page & ask them to have a look at all the retreat details, including the take time retreat information & terms and conditions.
When they’ve done that, check that they:
- would love to join us
- can be available to join us for the whole event, 7th-10th November 2017 in Goudhurst, Kent
- feel comfortable sharing a room
- are happy for you to nominate them
If they answer yes to all of the above, please nominate them by emailing me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and telling me why they need or deserve this gift. Please summarise why you think they deserve a FREE place on our November retreat in no more than 150 words. You will also need to include their name and email address so that I can get in touch if they are selected. It’s as easy as that!
The closing date for nominations is 16th October 2017.
I look forward to hearing from you with your nomination.
Who will you nominate? Who do you know who really needs this?
A few terms & conditions:
- this prize represents my genuine wish to include two women who would otherwise not be able to attend the event and I trust that all nominations are made in respect of this
- the take time retreat is a women-only event, designed for women aged 45-60 – nominees will therefore need to fit these criteria
- two separate nominees will be chosen, by me, from email nominations received no later than 16th October 2017; nominations received after this date will not be considered
- my decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- the two successful nominees will share a twin room and will each receive the full retreat package with my compliments
- in accepting their place on the take time retreat, the successful nominees will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions for the event
- there is no cash alternative and the free place cannot be transferred or exchanged